Bike reception at the campsite
Our services for cyclists
- Specific rate adapted for a single night at the campsite l’Abri Côtier (hot shower and access to the covered and heated swimming pool included).
- Rental of adult , junior, child bikes, various accessories (child trailer, baby seat,…) on site in collaboration with our specialized partner
- Possibility to leave your car in a dead garage (in low season only)
- Free provision of garden table and chairs
- Possibility of breakfast and dinner on site in July-August. In low season, delivery to the reception of fresh breads and pastries (on reservation).
- Possibility to park your bike in a closed room.
- Washing-drying of laundry (coins). And you can also shower your bike for free!
Our accommodation for cyclists near Rochefort
Looking for a nice stop after your bike ride of the day, do not hesitate to come and relax by enjoying the covered and heated pool while the little ones can play and jump in the playground.
We will be pleased to welcome you at a special rate “Accueil vélo” reserved for bike hikers and will be at your disposal to make your life easier (tire inflation, charging your laptop, breakfast on reservation, …).
Bike rides near the campsite in Charente-Maritime
Stay and enjoy our magnificent territory, in a preserved nature : discover Ile Madame, the smallest island of Charente-Maritime with its fort, its carrelets and the aquaculture farm and see Fort Boyard at the bend of a path.
Then embark from St Nazaire (3 km from the campsite) for a commented cruise to the Ile d’Aix, by horse-drawn carriage or bicycle …
And get back in the saddle to cross the Moëze Nature Reserve and itsmigratory bird species to the stone citadel of Brouage, with its rich historical past.
[…] Very quiet, in the middle of the land. Bike useful for walks. […]
[…] One of the best campsites of our bike trip, found by chance, we recommend 😉
A nice campsite by bike. On our velodyssé course, a very nice campsite.