Cyclists WelcomeBack to the list
Your new stage Cyclists Welcome
We look forward to welcoming you on a special "Cyclists Welcome" reserved to cycling hikers and be at your disposal to make your life easier (inflating tires, charging your mobile, possibility of delivery racing village shop on your site, breakfast reservation ...).
Photos & Video © Tourism Charente-Maritime, France Bike Tourism
Services Cyclists Welcome
- Specific rates suited for a stop-over (hot shower and access to the indoor heated swimming pool included).
- Adult, junior, child bike hire with various accessories (child trailer, helmet...) and electric bicycles on site in cooperation with our specialized partner.
- Possibility to leave your car in the campsite (in low season).
- Free availability of tables and chairs.
- Breakfast and dinner possible on site in July / August. In low season, fresh bread and pastries deliveries from the bakery (on reservation).
- You can park your bike in a closed area.
- Washing / Drying machine (tokens sold at the reception). You can also have a free shower bike !
The bike rides around the campsite
Enjoy our beautiful territory within a preserved nature : discover the Ile Madame, the smallest island of Charente-Maritime with its fort, its carrelets and the fish farm and come to see the Fort Boyard at the bend of a path.Then embark from Port des Barques (2 miles from the campsite) for a guided cruise to l’Ile d’Aix, and visit the island by carriage or by bike ...
And put yourself in the saddle to cross the natural reserve of Moëze until the Brouage stone citadel with a rich history, to discover its hundreds of migratory birds species.
The Campsite on the road to the Vélodyssée
from 04-09 to 09-25, free arrival day, a stage night from 3pm until 12am the next day
|Pitch + bike / person||€ 7|
|Electricity (6 amperes)||€ 4,5|
|Breakfast (july/august)||€ 7|
|Washing / Draying machines||€ 4 / € 5|
|Fridge rental||€ 4|
Beyond the night stage, pitches rates apply.